Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Oh, help me now...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, so... I was walking home from work today, and I was accosted by a cat.

    And she was very skinny and sad looking, and very affectionate.

    And now she's in my house. And Pixie's none too happy about it, mind you.

    And my house is SO small, I can't keep two cats here. So I'm really hoping I can sucker someone into taking her, rather than taking her to the pound. But I will take her to the pound if I have to, because it's better than letting her starve outside.

    *sigh*

    Dan's gonna KILL me, you guys know this, right?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww... that's so sad. But I can't take it.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How sad. But, yes, the pound is better than being out on her own. I've taken animals on many occasions to the local shelters. At least there, they have a chance. That's also where we got our wonderful Jamie.

    You've got a good heart, eris.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oooooo!OOOOooooOOOoooO!
    But you NEED another cat!!
    God and/or Mother Nature has spoken! And the kitty has meowed! And and and...

    Well, there's no such thing as too much love in the house [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, but if you keep stepping on the cats, they think you don't love them [img]wink.gif[/img]

    stranger1
    Guest Cat

    catfight
    HISSSSSS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least they agree on SOME things. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    eatingcats

    nappingcats

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 16, 2004 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Dan the Goob ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They actually look cute together. I think you should keep both. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    catfight

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shouldn't that say "schooled" or something...? They're remarkably similar in markings...at least to my eye...

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pixie's a tortoise/tiger swirly mix. Stranger's just a plain tiger. I like Pixie's marking's better.

    But Stranger *is* a better cuddler.

    Not that I'm getting attached or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •